Why use Behavior3 Editor?
- It is open source under MIT license, you can use this software freely, adapt it to your need. You can also contribute with bug fixes, suggestions and patches to make it better.
- The editor can export the trees to JSON files, following an open format. If there is no official reader on your favorite language yet, you can develop your own library.
- The editor works above the basis created by Behavior3JS, which in turn is based on formal description of behavior trees. Thus, the editor provides a stable solution to model agents for your games or other applications such as robotics and simulations in general.
- It focus on providing an easy, clean, and intuitive tool for programmers and non-programmers. If there is something obscure or too difficult to use, report it immediately!
- Create your own node types and customize nodes instances individually. Create several projects and trees, change titles, colors and add properties.
- Does not depends on other tools/editors/engines.
- Create your own custom nodes.
- Edit individual node properties.
- Create and manage multiple trees and projects.
- Customize node colors, editor colors, snapping, sizes, etc.
- Import and export to JSON.
- Auto organize the whole by typing "a".