Donate time =)
There is a lot to do in the project, specially in the editor. You can contribute in several ways:
- Designers: if you kick butts in design, you can can make the editor and the site look better.
- Usability guys: if you are concerned about usability, there is a lot to in the editor.
- Translators: editor, documentation and site could have local translations (to any language).
- Writers: documentation and tutorials are really needed.
- Create features or fix bugs on the editor (e.g., support multi-user in real-time, dropbox connection, etc...).
- Write tutorials and examples on your favorite language.
- Port the Behavior3 library to a new language.
- Everybody: submit issues, fix documentation, suggest features, be part of the community.
Donate money =*
There are some ways to contribute with money:
Donate directly via Bountysource or Paypal
Bounty issues via Bountysource Recommended!